Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,180   Online: 1063

Thread: Fotoura

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Fotoura

Does anybody / has anybody ever entered the International Street Photography contest?

(sure would be cool if one of us relative luddites ended up the big winner.)

http://fotoura.com/competitions/inte...hy-award-2013/

It WAS run by the LFPH, London Festival of Photography to whose mailing list I subscribe.

Now it's run by this Fotoura outfit, which apparently runs a lot of photography contests — including, now, the Int'l Street Photography.

30 pounds to enter a photo seems a bit high to me. 40 pounds if you want to allow people to give you feedback.

(and by pounds I mean the currency, obviously — my American keyboard does not allow me to enter the currency symbol)
    Last edited by pstake; 02-06-2013 at 01:02 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: to clarify the currency / pound business

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin