Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,605   Online: 965

Shooter
    Pinhole

Pinhole Photo Contest

APUG peeps,

I've noticed that this forum hasn't been used in a WHILE so I thought I'd mention a contest which I ran across while doing pinhole research..this guy, Chris Keeney, looks pretty cool and his website is really well done. (not sure if he is a member on here or not) He wrote the book: http://www.amazon.com/Pinhole-Camera.../dp/156898989X and although I myself have not purchased it, it has tempted me and it has really good reviews.

He currently has a pinhole contest on his website: http://chriskeeney.com/pinhole-camer...ontest-gallery
    Only qualification, he says is "The contest is open to anyone who has read my book to help them make their own pinhole camera."
    You can read more info on the site.

Happy Shooting.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Quote Originally Posted by desertratt View Post
    Does the contest guy get the right to post your work on his website forever, put them in a book or do you keep ownership of your work except for a brief time on his website? I think it would be nice if this was spelled out. What about model release from anyone pictured?
    Good points. You should contact him using the bottom of the page. While you're at it, you might mention something along the lines of a watermark or something to block copy & paste.. because you can copy at this point.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin