Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,568   Posts: 1,573,488   Online: 837

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

"HOME" Juried Show, Oso Bay Bienniel XVIII, Texas A&M University-CC

http://osobay.tamucc.edu/

Photographers are invited to enter this competition juried by award winning photo editor Molly Roberts. This week-long event supports the art community and features a different media during each event. This year the featured medium is photography. Many will find the theme "HOME" one with which they can relate. Deadline for entries is Decemebr 31st, 2013. Enter, take a look at the activities and if in the area come participate.

I have been a member of this list for many years and am an MFA student at Texas A&M-CC. I would love to see entries from the many talented APUG members.

Bill Barber

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Why do they ask for high resolution files of accepted entries? I can understand sending something like that for acceptance (or not), but I can't figure out why they would want something like that once your work was accepted. Perhaps it's for their catalog, but you would think they would do that themselves in house.
    Last edited by momus; 12-19-2013 at 05:19 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The accepted prints will be printed on a large format Epson printer and framed by the school for the exhibition which saves you the expense of doing so and paying for shipping. Bill Barber

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hmm, I neglected to mention a top prize of $1,000. Bill Barber

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin