Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,943   Posts: 1,557,690   Online: 1181

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Call for Entries

I am a member and officer in the New Orleans Photo Alliance, we organizing a new show and this is the prospectus.

Internationally recognized photographer and educator Keith Carter will jury "CRITTERS," a photography exhibition about animals, at the New Orleans Photo Alliance. The deadline for entries is April 21. The online submission form can be found here:

http://neworleansphotoalliance.org/callEntry.php.

The mission of the New Orleans Photo Alliance is to encourage the understanding and appreciation of photography through exhibitions, opportunities and educational programs. The Alliance strives to be a cultural stimulus, which fosters economic and artistic growth while preserving the rich and diverse photographic culture of New Orleans and the southern region.

Keith Carter is an internationally recognized photographer and educator. He holds the endowed Walles Chair of Art at Lamar University Beaumont, Texas and is the recipient of two National Endowment for the Arts Regional Survey Grants and the Lange-Taylor Prize from The Center for Documentary Studies at Duke University. He has published nine monographs including ?Heaven of Animals?, ?Bones?, and ?Ezekial?s Horse?. Called "a poet of the ordinary" by the Los Angeles Times, Mr. Carter's haunting, enigmatic photographs have been widely exhibited in Europe, The U.S., and Latin America and are included in numerous permanent collections.

Photographers are encouraged to enter up to 5 images.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportera View Post
    I am a member and officer in the New Orleans Photo Alliance, we organizing a new show and this is the prospectus.

Internationally recognized photographer and educator Keith Carter will jury "CRITTERS," a photography exhibition about animals, at the New Orleans Photo Alliance. The deadline for entries is April 21. The online submission form can be found here:

http://neworleansphotoalliance.org/callEntry.php.

The mission of the New Orleans Photo Alliance is to encourage the understanding and appreciation of photography through exhibitions, opportunities and educational programs. The Alliance strives to be a cultural stimulus, which fosters economic and artistic growth while preserving the rich and diverse photographic culture of New Orleans and the southern region.

Keith Carter is an internationally recognized photographer and educator. He holds the endowed Walles Chair of Art at Lamar University Beaumont, Texas and is the recipient of two National Endowment for the Arts Regional Survey Grants and the Lange-Taylor Prize from The Center for Documentary Studies at Duke University. He has published nine monographs including ?Heaven of Animals?, ?Bones?, and ?Ezekial?s Horse?. Called "a poet of the ordinary" by the Los Angeles Times, Mr. Carter's haunting, enigmatic photographs have been widely exhibited in Europe, The U.S., and Latin America and are included in numerous permanent collections.

Photographers are encouraged to enter up to 5 images.
    Hi Sam,

I'm a little unclear about the submissions process. I am clear that they expect a print for an accepted work, but unclear if a print is acceptable for entry, or must be a file?

Thanks,

J

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I think I have a few for this one.
    thanks for posting this thread

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    As I understand it we are moving to an online submission, files only. Prints are much to hard to keep track of and keep safe.

If you are selected, the print should be framed and ready to be hung for the show. We take great care when handeling the shipped art work and equal care shipping the piece back if they do not sell.

PM me if you have any specific questions and I can put you in contact with the Gallery manager or the program director.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin