Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,812   Posts: 1,581,564   Online: 933

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Oh when was that?
    Marko Kovacevic
    Blog
    Youtube

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Walrath View Post
    Didn't realize there was one. I've heard of Pinhole Day, Global Darkroom Day, but not Analog Photography Day. .
    This is the first year for Analog Photo Day. We have launch it 3 months ago. Of course, we hope to have many photographies but this year the purpose is also to see how it works what are the difficulties etc. We also want to make an exposition with the best rated photos.

The objective is to create a yearly APD like the fantastic success of Pinhole Day.

Feel free to have a look and rate the photographies.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I did too...
    Digital is Slow..........Analog is ROCK!!!!

Visit me at http://www.stefanogermi.com
    Visit My Portfolio in Apug

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Markok765 View Post
    Oh when was that?
    The 08/08/08.

It is not too late to upload you photo.
    Last edited by Romary; 08-11-2008 at 09:22 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I signed up and did do some shooting...just need to get in the darkroom. Hopefully today.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    It seems that some peoples have difficulties to upload their photography.

If this is the case, for capacity reasons, the maximum size is 700x700 and 200 ko. So first check that the dimensions are good and do not hesitate to liaise with use if you have problem.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I just made two attempts. First with a file that is 610 x 610 pixels, 160 K and was refused. I then cut it down to 600x600 and 143K and it still was refused. I suppose I could chop it down further via size and compression, but according to what you are saying, I would expect it to work.

Any ideas?

DaveT

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sorry for that, obvioulsy we have a problem. And we do not understand why. We made a test before the 08/08/08 whith several files, none of us experience a problem.

I drop you an email with the email adress of our webmaster. Send him your file he will upload it.

If other peoples have the same problem, please leave a message here or drop me an email.
    Last edited by Romary; 08-12-2008 at 03:02 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: ortho

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I've just tried to put another photo on Anapo photo day, but it's refused my files, the picture is in the right measure less di 600x600 and the file is 102k and the system says that I haven't enought space on my "disk".
    How many pictures could we put on the system? and the 200k is the maximum space on the disk or anly for file.

best

Stefano
    Digital is Slow..........Analog is ROCK!!!!

Visit me at http://www.stefanogermi.com
    Visit My Portfolio in Apug

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    You can only upload one photo. This is the same principle as the Pinhole day, one day, one photo.

The picture you have already upload is really nice. I am very surprise by the note it does not reflect the quality of the picture (the size on the screen probably does not gives the real effect).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin