Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,686   Posts: 1,482,301   Online: 926

Shooter
    4x5 Format

NEW DARKROOM GALLERY

The newest gallery in Manchester, NH is looking for work for its first open-call show, 1. All work submitted will be accepted. I would love to see some analong work as we are expecting lots of digital.
    Go to www.darkroomgallery.net for a prospectus or contact us at drkroomgallery@gmail.com

Thanks!
    Amy @ Darkroom Gallery

Shooter
    4x5 Format

MORE INFO.

I forgot to mention that everything is due at the gallery be 8'o'clock October 17, 2008.
    Thanks!
    Amy
    drkroomgallery@gmail.com
    darkroomgallery.net

Shooter
    Multi Format

Darkroom Gallery

I had the pleasure of seeing Amy and Devon today when they came to pick up one of Ted Harris' photographs that will be part of this opening exhibit. They picked one of the most interesting pieces, and are obviously interested in creating a space for analog photography to be seen and appreciated.

I hope anyone within range of Manchester, NH, will stop by the gallery during this opening show and support this new venture!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin