Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,223   Posts: 1,532,522   Online: 1134

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I nominate the above post as a serious contender for this camera...the guy stacked crap for weeks to pay for traditional photography!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    As usual I've left it too late to enter... Typical :-)

Well done to whoever actually wins it!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

AND THE WINNER IS...

The winner has just been announced on my blog at http://nicoleboenigmcgrade.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Many of us are doing it pretty tough at the moment and photography is quite the luxury.

I hope more people will learn to appreciate the craft of film photography and to add a little sparkle in someone's life, I'm giving away an old Nikon F4 camera with the Nikkor 28mm f2.8 lens with pro grip.

I only picked this item up today and have no idea about the history of this camera and lens and I have not tried them out. The camera body looks well used but seems to work and could do with a clean. This camera is available to a good home as I have no need for another camera and lens.

Visit my blog for full details on how to go in the draw to win this camera. Please pass on the good news.

Paying it forward, (did you see that movie some time ago?)
    Nicole

P.S. I'd be disappointed if it went to some who would just sell it on, rather than have a genuine interest to use it for their own photography.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Steve, thank you for your postcard on Ilford Postcard Paper. It came up beautifully! Please email me your address so I can send you one in return.
    Best wishes,
    Nicole

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Steve, thank you for your postcard on Ilford Postcard Paper. It came up beautifully! Please email me your address so I can send you
    I have sent you a reply via your booking form on your website. I couldn't find a method of sending a PM in your profile or an e-mail address on your website.

Perhaps I wasn't looking hard enough though!

EDIT: I should have looked at my own e-mail first. Reply sent to that too.

Steve.
    Last edited by Steve Smith; 01-15-2009 at 02:05 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The winner of the Nikon F4 and 28mm lens has not been in touch and if I don't hear from her by this weekend, I'll redraw a new winner and announce it here. Stay posted!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Please email me your address so I can send you one in return.
    Your beautifully printed postcard turned up yesterday. It's also in great condition which is remarkable given the distance involved.

Thanks.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good to hear Steve.

Also, I'm happy to announce the winner of the camera and lens giveaway has been found!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I gave my Daughter an F-4e to ween her off that D-60. Hope the F-4 goes to a good home that will carry on the Art.
    ------------------------------------
    -Joe
    RB67, ETR, ETRS, F4, F5, FM3a, A1, AE1,
    Bronica-S, Mamiya-7, Yashica TLR, & many many Range finders
    ------------------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin