Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,860   Posts: 1,583,140   Online: 866

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Old Nikon F4 FREE GIVE-AWAY With Nikkor 28mm f2.8 Lens

Many of us are doing it pretty tough at the moment and photography is quite the luxury.

I hope more people will learn to appreciate the craft of film photography and to add a little sparkle in someone's life, I'm giving away an old Nikon F4 camera with the Nikkor 28mm f2.8 lens with pro grip.

I only picked this item up today and have no idea about the history of this camera and lens and I have not tried them out. The camera body looks well used but seems to work and could do with a clean. This camera is available to a good home as I have no need for another camera and lens.

Visit my blog for full details on how to go in the draw to win this camera. Please pass on the good news.

Paying it forward, (did you see that movie some time ago?)
    Nicole

P.S. I'd be disappointed if it went to some who would just sell it on, rather than have a genuine interest to use it for their own photography.
    Last edited by Nicole; 12-10-2008 at 03:25 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow! That's awesome! I'd love to get this camera off you but I'm sure there are more deserving souls out there...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Marko has been asking about F4 cameras.

Have a look here: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum52/56900-f4-n90.html

I would like it myself but I have enough cameras already. He is probably a more deserving case.

Steve
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Marko has been asking about F4 cameras.

Have a look here: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum52/56900-f4-n90.html

I would like it myself but I have enough cameras already. He is probably a more deserving case.

Steve
    Bad idea. Then he will ask us 500 stupid questions about it instead of actually using it. Besides, he already has an F5, as he is so fond of mentioning.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 2F/2F View Post
    Bad idea. Then he will ask us 500 stupid questions about it instead of actually using it. Besides, he already has an F5, as he is so fond of mentioning.
    That's o.k. We will give him 20,000 answers to those 500 questions!

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm with Steve on this one... Good on ye, mate. (now if you had a nice Ikonta to give away... he he )

(this reminds me... I have a couple of snaps from Van Rd to send you...)

Cheers, all.
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Tom, it's great to "see" you again. I have fond memories of our Photostock gathering around the campfire and marshmellows.
    Last edited by Nicole; 12-10-2008 at 08:48 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 2F/2F View Post
    I don't know if you know the kid's only 15 years old. I'd give him some slack.

Regards, Art.
    Last edited by gr82bart; 12-10-2008 at 08:35 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thinking more about my previous comment, I realise now that I'd crawl over rusty razor blades to get a free F4 and lens!!! Maybe I should send an entry :0)

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'm 16 and I have a well cooked KX my dad bought in 1976.

Well, time to get out the pencil! I need a camera with a working shutter/mirror. The F4's are still outside the budget for one running a color darkroom off the money I picked up stacking fertilizer for a 3 weeks this summer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin