Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,882   Online: 1142

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    35mm
    Sublime. The quality of photograpy made by APUGers is incredible. This ain't no Flikr!!! I'm honored to have been included with such work.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrunner View Post
    Sublime. The quality of photograpy made by APUGers is incredible. This ain't no Flikr!!! I'm honored to have been included with such work.
    I agree, and think this should be an annual event. How about it, David and Sean?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Fantastic series of pictures, please keep it up, great E-Zine too

thanks for all your efforts.
    Simplicius

"defying gravity since 1898"

My Flickr Account

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Brad Birley's image is one of those I am more happy to see. I was really rooting for that one.

One more gracious thank to David B for setting this up and for the folks at Fraction to provide the outlet.

Congratulations to everyone! and I hope you enjoy being famous as much as I do. It's an honour.
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    One more big THANK YOU, to all of those who posted images from me to select from and an even bigger THANK YOU to everyone for having their photos to me on time.

I will try to do this again next February.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin