Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,959   Posts: 1,558,209   Online: 1176

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie View Post
    Ok I am late but I just sent my Jpegs to Steve today, Gene if you see this could you or Steve confirm that they arrived.

I must say working with a large format camera was quite challenging , but now that I am a total expert with it , all that happens is incredible art is created at the touch of the shutter.

As a printmaker , I must say how incredibly easy and boring exposing film is , in fact probably the most easy part of the whole process.

I hear all these large format knobs talking about their lenses , and gear but really all you need is a pinhole and large sheet of film and then give it to a good printer to make the magic happen.

Steve the matted prints will be in your hands next week.
    I am really looking forward to coming to this event, and very happy to find out that Monty probably will not be able to make it.
    Hey Bob,

Got the Jpegs today, really look interesting, many thanks for all your efforts, have we converted you to a dark cloth snob?

Monty who?
    Real Photographs are Born Wet !
    http://www.steve-sherman.com

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Steve
    you know that wisenhiemer with the 20x24.
    Bob

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I don't require the dark cloth , I just guess focus, composition and exposure.
    all the real talent is in the darkroom.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No Monty?

I am very much looking forward to meeting everyone at this event. It'll even be good to see Bob again!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by billschwab View Post
    ... It'll even be good to see Bob again!
    Time to give up on the wet plate stuff, I think the ether is finally getting to you!
    Kick his ass, Sea Bass!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin