Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,925   Posts: 1,556,798   Online: 972

rai

Shooter
    Multi Format

Visual effects and structures

Hello, this message gives them working (cooperation) with my daughter Ana
    She studied Art (Erasmus scholarship) at Krakow (Poland) and has sent the following message to people around the world:

"I send this message because I need your cooperation for a work of "Visual effects and structures", a class that I attend.
    It is about freedom and my idea is to send my photo by post or email to people around the world.
    The idea is that people get the picture and put it in a special place of their city. It is not necessarily a monument
    or a famous place, can be a corner, a window, a person ... And take a picture of my picture in that place to send it to me in my back.
    The photo that I send you is yours, you can do with it what you like
    When I get letters, I will do an installation with them in a class exhibition.
    I'll send photos and information.
    If you are willing to work first of all you must give me your mailing address to receive my picture in a few days.
    If you do not want to give your postal address you give me your e-mail and receive a file with my photo (9x13 cm) and print it.
    If you do not want to collaborate with a photo, simply re-post the letter to the mailbox with my address to receive
    at least the seal or postmarked from your country.

Thank you for reading this and millions of thanks if you agree to cooperate.
    Ana Civera"

If you want to join the address are:

ANA CIVERA MARTÍNEZ
    STUDENCKI ZASADA ul. Kapelanka 24, 30-347 Krakow
    Poland

If you prefer to send it by e-mail and I print the photo:

civeraredondo@hotmail.com
    lamagiaexiste_21@hotmail.com

Thank you very much.

Raimundo Civera
    Last edited by rai; 02-16-2010 at 09:52 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: more info

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin