Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,223   Posts: 1,532,509   Online: 1100

Shooter
    35mm

Call for Entries-Alternative Processes

Soho Photo Gallery's 6th Annual Alternative Processes Competition is open to all U.S. residents, age 18 and older, excluding members of Soho Photo. Submission deadline is August 16th, 2010. Download the prospectus and entry form at sohophoto.com/prospectus.

Open to photographs made through alternative processes that include (but are not limited to) albumen, cyanotype, platinum/palladium, gum bichromate, tintype, Daguerreotype, image transfers, liquid emulsions and photogravure. The jurors are France Scully Osterman and Mark Osterman, both fine art photographers, scholars, and teachers of early photographic processes. They will choose 30-40 photographers for an exhibit to run from November 2-28, 2010 in the Soho Photo Gallery in the Tribeca section of New York City. First, second and third place prizes will be awarded. The entry fee is $40 for up to five photographs. Additional images may be submitted for $5 each. Submission deadline is August 16th, 2010.

Soho Photo Gallery, 15 White Street, New York, NY 10013

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Margery-

the link to the prospectus did not work for me. Is there a different URL for it, or is it just not posted yet?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A more direct link to the prospectus here.

I'm not from the US, so that counts me out, but it looks interesting.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin