Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,879   Posts: 1,520,370   Online: 1132

Shooter
    Multi Format

I'd like to play as well

Hi,
    Please see the attached JPEG. (and hopefully overlook the woefully inadequate copy procedure)

The print is a GSP on Forte Poly V FB, selenium toned. c. 9x12" on 11x14. Four ply rag over matte as shown in the photo.

Cheers

Celac
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails brapp!.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi,
    Please see the attached JPEG. (and again, hopefully overlook the woefully inadequate copy procedure)

This print is a GSP on Ilford MG fiber, selenium toned, c. 6x7.5" on 8x10. I could also trade a contact print (orig. is 4x5) if someone likes the image but, do to distance or otherwise, a small print would be preferable.

Celac
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails slough.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pelerin View Post
    Hi,
    Please see the attached JPEG. (and hopefully overlook the woefully inadequate copy procedure)

The print is a GSP on Forte Poly V FB, selenium toned. c. 9x12" on 11x14. Four ply rag over matte as shown in the photo.

Cheers

Celac
    hey Celac, what a great image

but what is a GSP

Ray

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    GSP - Good, Sharp Print

well maybe ?

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Heath View Post
    hey Celac, what a great image

but what is a GSP

Ray
    Uhh... Gelatin Silver Print, abbreviated. Sorry to obfuscate. The funny thing is that one of the thoughts I was following all day at work is that photo jargon is a roadblock to communication. I'm glad you liked the image.

Celac
    Last edited by pelerin; 12-17-2007 at 02:45 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin