Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,954   Posts: 1,586,007   Online: 704

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I don't know where or what Junction is, don't live in Toronto but I'm up to a new challenge. Let us make this outing about street photography. I'm available most week-ends in May. I'm not available first half of June. CGW, Bill when can we meet?
    Mihai Costea

"There's more to the picture
    Than meets the eye." - Neil Young

Galleries:My PN & My APUG

Shooter
    Multi Format
    i would like to join in as well.. T.O. sounds good. available all Saturdays except may 12.

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by naeroscatu View Post
    I don't know where or what Junction is, don't live in Toronto but I'm up to a new challenge. Let us make this outing about street photography. I'm available most week-ends in May. I'm not available first half of June. CGW, Bill when can we meet?
    It's here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Junction

There are also some small Contact 2012 exhibits scattered along and just off Dundas W, too:

http://artjunction.blogspot.ca/2012/...-junction.html

It's a possible area to stroll around on a Saturday afternoon. Certainly open to any other suggestions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks CGW. I'm in. It looks like an intersting area and the Contact 2012 exhibits makes it more appealing. Let us agree on a date, say May 12 or May 19?
    Mihai Costea

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks CGW. I'm in. It looks like an intersting area and the Contact 2012 exhibits makes it more appealing. Let us agree on a date, say May 12 or May 19?
    Good. I'm thinking this Sat. is really short notice. I can probably do it but think 5/19 might be better? What about the rest of the crew?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    may 19th please.

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Missi View Post
    may 19th please.
    Agree. Long-term weather looks cooperative for 5/19, too. Would like to hear from the usual suspects on next Sat.?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Agreed for 5/ 19. Time and exact location - CGW since you are familiar with the area, what is a good location to meet? easy to find also.
    Mihai Costea

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Agreed for 5/ 19. Time and exact location - CGW since you are familiar with the area, what is a good location to meet? easy to find also.
    For now, let's say the NW corner of Keele and Dundas. Just look for Tri-X wrappers, slightly deranged types loitering with cameras, tripods, and light meters, muttering about Rodinal. You'll find us.

There's metered parking along Dundas--just bring a pocket of change--at least $5-$7. We can always move later down Dundas W, south of Bloor into Roncy Village--there's a good bar, "The Local," next to the Revue Cinema, on Roncevalles s. of Howard Park.

Time? Not sure where everyone's coming in from--late morning(10:30-11), or early aft.(12-1)?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Roger that. I prefer 10:30AM. What do you say Missi?
    Mihai Costea

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin