Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,504   Posts: 1,543,459   Online: 964

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    CGW,

Actually it is not that simple.

I talked to someone last week and the situation on the Durst 8x10 Colour heads was not finalized, and I asked if it would be better to call back on Tuesday, when I did that found the phone number was no longer in service.

Hence my question above...

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Middleton View Post
    CGW,

Actually it is not that simple.

I talked to someone last week and the situation on the Durst 8x10 Colour heads was not finalized, and I asked if it would be better to call back on Tuesday, when I did that found the phone number was no longer in service.

Hence my question above...
    You didn't mention any of that till now. Still, I'm guessing they're finished for keeps. Know from friends they didn't want to wait and dicker on the remains ad infinitum. Sorry!

Shooter
    Large Format
    CGW,

You are right, I did not mention it as I did not want to go to the details of the back and forth discussions.

I think you are right, and I consider the situation closed unless I hear otherwise.

Just hope it all went to good homes...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    They have a FaceBook page ... not sure if they are still responding there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin