Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,699   Posts: 1,482,566   Online: 890

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good show...got a new Super 8 camera (there was a lot of Super 8 gear for sale this time), a Polaroid Impulse AF, along with 24 rolls of 35mm.
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bravo. How "fresh" was the "stale" stuff at the Film Guy's table this time?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mike, thanks for the book suggestion today (Keepers of Light)... and it was great meeting you.

Oh ... were you going to mention a second book ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Gary,
    That guy had a ton of Kodak Plus X expired in 2006 @ $4 (120) so I grabed a bunch. Lots of color film that I didn't look at. I grabed a bay 3 filter for my Rollei plus two big camera bags with $10 a piece that cost about $200 new; I managed to find couple that have very little damage (most of them are cut - probably seized goods - who cares). Then I've met Mike and David White at their table. I was glad to see David in good spirits talking about a new project he is working on, building a LF camera I think actuallu bigger than 8 x 10. I told him you said hi and wished him best of health. Funny enough after the show my wife sent me across town in Scarborough to get a walker show bought off Craigslist so on my way back I passed by the RC Harris Water Treatment Plant that was open for public because of the Open Door event so I stepped in and took some pictures. Pretty good day. no complaints .
    Until next time,
    Mihai
    Mihai Costea

"There's more to the picture
    Than meets the eye." - Neil Young

Galleries:My PN & My APUG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin