Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,296   Posts: 1,535,729   Online: 862

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format

PHSC "Big One" 5/2712

That time of year again...

http://phsc.ca/camera/?page_id=396

I've got duplicate Nikon bodies and a bunch of SS 35mm and 120 reels plus 4x5+8x10 hangers that need new homes. Anyone renting a table?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Gary:

Dave White and I have jointly rented one to try and move on the stuff that has been gifted or close to gifted to us that is surplus to our needs.

It will be pretty full, with a few enlargers, cameras, flashbulbs, darkroom dry and wet side gear, timers, safelights etc. books, etc etc.

But we will be pleased to try to fit you gear on or in front of and under the table.

It might not stand out as much as at other more sparsly filled tables.
    my real name, imagine that.

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Wilde View Post
    Gary:

Dave White and I have jointly rented one to try and move on the stuff that has been gifted or close to gifted to us that is surplus to our needs.

It will be pretty full, with a few enlargers, cameras, flashbulbs, darkroom dry and wet side gear, timers, safelights etc. books, etc etc.

But we will be pleased to try to fit you gear on or in front of and under the table.

It might not stand out as much as at other more sparsly filled tables.
    Thanks, Mike. Will keep it in mind. Have too much Nikon 35mm stuff that's just collecting dust. How is David?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll be there! Goal of the show... another Polaroid 600 camera, and if I can find one a Bronica SQ-A(i) body.

Side goals should the bronica not pan out...more expired film, Gossen Luna Pro F possibly darkroom materials.
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll have to look at my collection Alex. I have (I think) 4 polariods to sell. I guess I have been to too many estate auctiosn over the winter with too many good buys to keep track any more. Mostly I went to buy new (old ) furniture for the house, but if camera gear came up for bids before the funtiutree, well... I was there wasnt I.

I have not spoken to David since Christmas.
    I am trying to give him space to set his own pace as he feels up to it each day.
    I am planning to call him the week before the show to see if he is up to driving himself, getting picked up by me, or if he just feels like not going at all.

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'll have to look at my collection Alex. I have (I think) 4 polariods to sell. I guess I have been to too many estate auctiosn over the winter with too many good buys to keep track any more. Mostly I went to buy new (old ) furniture for the house, but if camera gear came up for bids before the funtiutree, well... I was there wasnt I.

I have not spoken to David since Christmas.
    I am trying to give him space to set his own pace as he feels up to it each day.
    I am planning to call him the week before the show to see if he is up to driving himself, getting picked up by me, or if he just feels like not going at all.
    Asked since several e-mails went unanswered. Might be nice if we could get and keep the GTA group more connected this year?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oh Excellent! I'll be at the show for the opening of the doors!
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I heard from David on Friday May 11. Regrettably he called just as I had about 13 people coming in the door for a party we were hosting, so i could not chat at length.

He is coming to the show, and wanted to know I was still on. Most yes, i replied.

I will call him in a week or so to fine tune the details of who does what.
    He says he now has two more enlargers to sell. So a full table, to be sure.

We have yet to price our gear, so we will be loading in early as possible, and likely still puting price stickers on as the doors open.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the update, Mike. I will come to the show to see David and wish him well.
    Mihai Costea

"There's more to the picture
    Than meets the eye." - Neil Young

Galleries:My PN & My APUG

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm checking the show out. I'm on the hunt for a Canon FD 50 f1.4, either the SSC or the late period version for my F1n.
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin