Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,828   Posts: 1,582,096   Online: 937

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format

Toronto APUG June Meetup(s)

Looks like 5 Saturdays in June for whatever interests the usual suspects. Suggested destinations so far are car shows and TO Little India street shooting. Other ideas?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would go to one of the car shows but in the second half of June. I'm watching this thread.
    Mihai Costea

"There's more to the picture
    Than meets the eye." - Neil Young

Galleries:My PN & My APUG

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    All sounds good - only question for me is scheduling. Little India would be good. Leslieville is also interesting
    Nikon 35mm, Mamiya 645 & RB67, Leica IIIb, other bits and pieces

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am committed to feeding mosquitoes up in Muskoka this coming weekend, but all other June weekends are so far possible for me. Thanks for trying to pull another outing together, Gary.
    my real name, imagine that.

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hmmm. Wonder if missi can be cajoled into doing the Little India excursion she mentioned last time???

I'd be happy to set-up a car show shoot on a Saturday late aft/early evening, 5-8pm or so.
    Last edited by CGW; 05-29-2012 at 01:36 PM. Click to view previous post history.

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Luminato is running over the next two weekends at various downtown venues. Any takers?

http://www.luminato.com/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I can't do this weekend (in Ottawa) but I think I can make the next weekend work!

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMeadows View Post
    I can't do this weekend (in Ottawa) but I think I can make the next weekend work!
    If not that, then something else? I'm hoping just to keep a bit of momentum going with the local APUG crew over the summer. Think we need some community-building apart from what little goes on here.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi again:

The weekend of the 16th of June is good for me, and I do like the Luminato idea, but if that doesn't work I'll put my thinking cap on . . . one thing that comes to mind is some of the waterfalls around the Hamilton area, or the streetcar museum out around Milton, off the top of my head.

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMeadows View Post
    Hi again:

The weekend of the 16th of June is good for me, and I do like the Luminato idea, but if that doesn't work I'll put my thinking cap on . . . one thing that comes to mind is some of the waterfalls around the Hamilton area, or the streetcar museum out around Milton, off the top of my head.
    Check the Luminato free schedule for the 16th and see what interests you. Guess we'll be gawking and shooting the gawkers--if street-shooting and general walk-around appeal to you and others(?). I'd prefer sticking around the GTA--waterfalled-out(sorry) and the streetcar morgue soaks up too much time. Other ideas(dates and places) from the crew?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin