Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,348   Online: 781

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format

July Meet-up(s) Toronto/GTA APUG

Summer's slipping by. Any ideas for next month?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I will be busy printing a backlog for a commercial assignment I shot yesterday, as well as getting prepared to go on holidays at the end of the month.
    So I am not in the running for any more shoots this coming month.
    Thanks for keeping the effort going though, Gary.
    my real name, imagine that.

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    No worries, Mike. Enjoy your vacation. Mihai and I got out last weekend and will probably get together again next month. Would like to get a few more of the local crew on board for next month.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm in for July, will watch this thread. I developed the films from the car show, pretty good stuff; I hope I can scan and post something in the next day or two. Gary, I was impressed by your knowledge in the "vintage cars" domain, thank you for your guidance thoughout the event. It was fun.
    Mihai Costea

"There's more to the picture
    Than meets the eye." - Neil Young

Galleries:My PN & My APUG

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Seems we're stalled again. I've done two outings so far and hope others among the Toronto/GTA crew can step up and program a few things for July and August. Any upcoming events and/or locations--preferably not something you've shot to death--that look promising? Might be helpful to minimize travel/time issues by keeping it in the GTA.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin