Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,924   Posts: 1,522,105   Online: 791

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Damn, of all days you had to pick Axle, got something on July 6th (another photoshoot taking place in the Beaches). I might be able to come for a while.
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    Damn, of all days you had to pick Axle, got something on July 6th (another photoshoot taking place in the Beaches). I might be able to come for a while.
    Come if you can and for how long! I'll make a solid effort of doing one per season from now on! Summer, Fall (Already have a sweet idea for this oen), winter, spring ect.
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    What's typically done at an APUG meetup? I've never been to one. If it's more than meet & greet, compare prints & equipment , I'll likely come as well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by spijker View Post
    What's typically done at an APUG meetup? I've never been to one. If it's more than meet & greet, compare prints & equipment , I'll likely come as well.
    There usually is a bit of meet and greet, some gear talk, but it is mostly going out exploring the spot and photographing! Then whomever is left we grab some food, there's a great spot to eat up at Laird and Eglington.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Brickworks is certainly a nice photography venue. I've only been once during a weekday and not for very long. Does it get pretty busy on weekends?
    I'll try to make it out to meet some of you all.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well I just found out that the other event I have for that day, drop son off at a bus for a week canoeing will be done by 7am. So I have lots of time for shooting now.
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes that's right, it's the Summer Toronto Film Shooters Meetup on Saturday July 6th at 11am!

We'll be meeting this year at the Evergreen Don Valley Brick Works

Address: 550 Bayview Ave, Toronto, ON
    Map: http://goo.gl/maps/rAbNz
    (Accessible by Car and Public Transit)

We'll be meeting at 11am for a day of shooting around the historic Don Valley Brick Works, once an abandoned building, now a outside space with hiking paths, cafes, and exhibits supporting sustainable lifestyle. Afterwards we'll be heading out to dinner at Corks nearby at Laird and Esandar (http://goo.gl/maps/FRTlD). Bring your cameras, all formats are welcome for an afternoon of chatting, hiking, and shooting!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is still happening! See everyone Saturday!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin