Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,725   Online: 957

Shooter
    35mm

Were you shooting 4x5 downtown the other day?

Been ages since my last post here but I thought I'd spread the happy news/see if anyone knows what was going on... imagine my shock when I walked out of the office on Tuesday afternoon of this week and saw two young ladies with a view camera! Actually, one was shooting under a dark cloth and one was posing against the wall of the Sheraton Centre. If it was you, know that you certainly made my afternoon!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aluk View Post
    Been ages since my last post here but I thought I'd spread the happy news/see if anyone knows what was going on... imagine my shock when I walked out of the office on Tuesday afternoon of this week and saw two young ladies with a view camera! Actually, one was shooting under a dark cloth and one was posing against the wall of the Sheraton Centre. If it was you, know that you certainly made my afternoon!
    Your profile says you are in Canada, but maybe if you could indicate a city, we would know which downtown you mean.

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Caulfield View Post
    Your profile says you are in Canada, but maybe if you could indicate a city, we would know which downtown you mean.
    OP posted in the Toronto sub-forum...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Oops I missed that, sorry.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by aluk View Post
    #believeinfilm
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I wasn't a young lady in Toronto yesterday but I was out shooting film. I saw a student (I assume) shooting a K1000 too. Great to see.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin