Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,992   Posts: 1,524,233   Online: 1100

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Spring camera show date now fixed

I just checked the phsc site, and the date for the spring camera show is now posted. 25 May 08

The show is held at the Scooer Centre - south of Hwy 7 off Martingrove. This year they are posting info on a bus from the subway. Making a early day of it is a good idea.

I have attended this show twice, and there are deals to be found on stuff that does not e-bay easily, as well as generally an intersting collection of 'stuff'. I hunt for flash bulb deals, old paper, and whatever else, and do not usually come away disappointed.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I went to one of these last year and had a real good time. I saw some old friends made a couple of new ones and bought and sold some stuff. I guess my buy and sell performance is probably about average. Stuff that had originally cost me around $300.00 I managed to sell for about $80.00 and I wound up spending another $260.00 or so. Uh ... but I had a good time : -)
    Tim N. Roscoe

Celebrating
    Canadian Landscape

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thought I would give the PHSC fair a bump.

This Sunday 10am - 3pm in Woodbridge. Lots of film camera vendor and collector tables and a great place to pick up neat stuff. Go to phsc.ca for details.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin