Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,693   Posts: 1,482,427   Online: 777

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by df cardwell View Post
    Dinesh took this snap of Suzanne ...
    Ah, now we know why she couldn't make it to the NEAPUG BBQ yesterday.

Drew was about at that point after two. His nerve endings haven't matured enough to take more than that. If I correctly recall his scientific explanation. Or Dinesh has taken a course or two at the Nanian Schoool of Photographic Art.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    It was nice to see old friends and meet new ones.

Nicole has finished the first stage,, lecture,, two day workshop,family photos on Sat,, Today she is doing a child portrature session, mon tues another sold out workshop,, She is getting knakerd as Les would say but holding up really well. 8 straight days of working right off the plane from Paris. She will need the downtime at Photostock to catch her breath.

Bill , if you have any more photos , I would love to use them in the archives of events here at Elevator.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Bob for the barbecue. And special thanks for bringing Nicole north.
    I would note that while Nicole was working on Australian time via Paris, she still the stamina to test her ankle on the pub dance floor while you went home. Thanks Nicole, you can really cut a rug.
    And I don't know how all you anti-Dinesh posters have the gall to defame this polite, accommodating, kind young man. His erudition, sensitivity and insightful comments should be a model for all. .... Wait a minute, sorry, I forgot; at first he was all of that because he was on medication and couldn't drink. There was this character change as the night wore on. Dinesh, I don't know how you can live with yourself.
    Looking forward to next week and Street Photography with St. Les.
    Brian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Gatien View Post
    And I don't know how all you anti-Dinesh posters have the gall to defame this polite, accommodating, kind young man. His erudition, sensitivity and insightful comments should be a model for all.
    I think I tasted a bit of yesterday's dinner ... who am I to cast stones anyway, eh?

Regards, art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

More Photos

Here are some more photos from Friday night, not bad considering I was experimenting with Xtol for the third time.

In the first photo, Dinesh and part of Brian's head.
    In the second, David William White and Mike Wilde
    In the third, Bill Cowan, one person I have not met yet and Bob.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dinesh.jpg   David and Mike.jpg   Chatting in front of the BBQ.jpg  
    Last edited by Uncle Bill; 06-22-2008 at 06:17 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, if any of you pass by Rochester on the way to Toronto, you are welcome to drop in. We can see what 'develops' ....

I just wish I could get up there. My best wishes to all.

PE

Shooter
    Large Format
    Sorry I did not get to introduce myself, (The fellow in the elevator baseball hat0. My name is Bill and I am also an uncle!
    "There are a great many things I am in doubt about at the moment, and I should consider myself favoured if you would kindly enlighten me. Signed, Doubtful, off to Canada." (BJP 1914).

Regards
    Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cowanw View Post
    Sorry I did not get to introduce myself, (The fellow in the elevator baseball hat0. My name is Bill and I am also an uncle!
    Hi Bill!
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin