Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,593   Posts: 1,546,092   Online: 916

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

So, who went to the big Camera Sale up in Woodbridge today?

I was disapointed with the lack of darkroom gear at the show but I managed to score three trays for 11x14 paper, a Minolta MCx 35 f2.8, an Olympus OM 135 f3.5 chrome nose for $35 and a LowePro Lap Top courier bag.
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    mike wilde, and david william white carpooled to the show. Saw another apugger there - Jordan Woznick. Some good deals for me - a 4-in 1 8x10 easel for $2, cable release, $1, oly trip 35 $5, 5x7 OC safelight filter (actually Ilford 902) NIB $2, a whole whack (70 or more) of AG-1b flashbulbs, average price under $.10 each, 12 no 5 flashbulbs for $5, and about 36 rolls of 06 expired 220 film fuji nps and nph for $1 a roll.
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I was there. Looking for a new change/dark bag (don't put them in a hot dryer!) and a screwmount slr body and other stuff I don't need. I was surprised at some of the Spotmatic prices. Came away with nothing.
    Jeff

Shooter
    Large Format
    Found some odd stuff. Picked up a Linhof film holder, 4x5 I think although it might be 9x12. Also a Linhof piece which I think is a darkroom focusing and metering aid a "REFLEX-EINSTELL-UND LICHTMESSGERAT 003001", and three 8x10 plastic film holders.

The numbers seem to keep dropping. It reminds me of the old Cadillac joke where the average age of Cadillac owners is "deceased". It was good to see some old friends though.

Len

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin