Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,946   Posts: 1,585,862   Online: 1012

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    David Nardi's E6it service is down till further notice. He tells me work demands and chemistry issues(no more Kodak 5l E6 kits)are to blame. As of last week, he told me it may be some time till he's processing again.

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BCIcanada View Post
    We process black and white, E6, and C-41 in house weekly. For more details call 905-632-7722.
    We are at 489 Guelph Line, south of the QEW, north of New Street in Burlington, ON.
    Price list?

Shooter
    35mm
    We process black and white, E6, and C-41 in house weekly. For more details call 905-632-7722.
    We are at 489 Guelph Line, south of the QEW, north of New Street in Burlington, ON.
    That's hardly Toronto though, but honestly, this is an old thread, and I gave up on colour film and retired the camera I was shooting it with. I still have my B&W camera though, but would like to replace it with a refurbished Konica T2.
    Paul Schmidt
    See my Blog at http://clickandspin.blogspot.com

The greatest advance in photography in the last 100 years is not digital, it's odourless stop bath....

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by wogster View Post
    That's hardly Toronto though, but honestly, this is an old thread, and I gave up on colour film and retired the camera I was shooting it with. I still have my B&W camera though, but would like to replace it with a refurbished Konica T2.
    There's still Silvano's and TIW for E6+C41.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I've been taking my occasional roll of slide film to Burlington Camera for 20 years & just picked up my stereo roll from the Hamilton meet. BTW, that was $14.50 for a 24.

Don't forget Downtown Camera on Queen for Toronto. Last I checked they were still doing E6 same day. And APUG advertiser Elevator Digital in Leaside will do a batch (6 rolls, I think) for $60 on demand anytime.
    Last edited by David William White; 06-03-2011 at 04:44 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Considerably AWOL at the present time...

Archive/Blog: http://davidwilliamwhite.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's great that you still process in house but weekly still makes me sad. Sign of the times but I remember one hour service not that long ago.

Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by hpulley View Post
    It's great that you still process in house but weekly still makes me sad. Sign of the times but I remember one hour service not that long ago.
    The fastest service I've found among surviving pro labs is TIW that still offers in by 11 out by 3 on weekdays. Silvano's service varies between 3 days and a week. Burlington's weekly schedule isn't worth the gas when I'm already downtown a day or two a week. I'm bummed out by no E6 in Mississauga. Have a pile of E100GX i'd like to shoot.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is one of the reasons I am waiting on 4- 4x5 tanks with floating lids, I bought from another guy on APUG.

I do my E-6 at home, mostly with 35mm and 120 in daylight tanks. I am currently using up some out of date Kodak chemistry, but have also mixed from scratch in the past and have achieved quite good results that way.

For 4x5 the daylight tank I have for the hangers takes too long to fill and drain, and does not pour elegantly in the dark with the lid off to sped up fliud transfers.

So my plan is to set up a sink line to process my LF e-6.

I find that 'the film guy' at camera swap shows around the GTA has such a glut of 4x5 E6, at very reasonable prices.

It may need a wratten in front of the lens to correct shifts, but at $15-20 for 50 shhets, I am not going to bitch about those little issues.
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    35mm
    Northern Artists Pro Lab at Yonge and St Clair .Does Daily e6 runs of 35mm and Medium Format. 2 hours if you call ahead!
    Also c41 and Black and White on site. Infrared Too!
    Also X-Process available.

They have a film fridge still, which is nice in this day and age.

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by medium_format View Post
    Northern Artists Pro Lab at Yonge and St Clair .Does Daily e6 runs of 35mm and Medium Format. 2 hours if you call ahead!
    Also c41 and Black and White on site. Infrared Too!
    Also X-Process available.

They have a film fridge still, which is nice in this day and age.
    Thanks. Usually use TIW but a "Plan B" is always good to have. Both labs will probably get a bit more traffic with Silvano's closing for keeps this week. Their quality really tanked over the last few years as volume petered out.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin