Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,846   Posts: 1,582,714   Online: 913

Thread: SNAP '09

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

SNAP '09

I was happy and proud to be asked to be a part of this year's SNAP '09 photo auction in Toronto being held this on Sunday March 1st, at the National Ballet School. It's humbling to be in there among Canada's finest. Thanks to Bob Carnie and everyone at Elevator for making this happen. This is one of the big silver gelatin prints I have been making with Bob and I hope it can bring them some needed funds.

There will be a public viewing of the collection for one day only on Friday, February 27 between 10am – 5pm at the Edward Day Gallery - 952 Queen Street West, Suite 200. If anyone is around it would be great if you could stop by and check it out.

www.snap-toronto.com

Thanks!

Bill
    Last edited by bill schwab; 02-16-2009 at 02:22 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for sharing the link Bill...Congratulations and good on you for your print donation.
    Mike C

Rambles

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin