Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,564   Posts: 1,545,308   Online: 834

Shooter
    35mm

Where do you go to get your E6 processing?

Hi all,

Just want to know where do you go to have your slide develop? Colourgenics stopped processing E6 as of last week and I am lost as they are one of the few places that I would trust with my slide. I live up in Markham, any where close to the north end of the city would be great.

Thanks.w

MFP
    Shooter
    35mm
    I use Fuji Process Mailers, on B&H for only $5. They go to Dave's I think, which is nice and reliable. They usually come back in 4 days and I've never had a problem. They work with all E-6 film, kodak or fuji or whatever else.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the info. That's great to know. I am afraid I need to ask another question, who is Dave though?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I never know how those mailers in Canada work.
    Do you just stick a 51cent stamp on the mailer and dump it in a postalbox, then the film will return processed 4 days later in your mailbox? And everything happens in Toronto? Those mailers are not Country specific?
    If so, $5 + stamp cost is cheap

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin