Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,908   Posts: 1,521,522   Online: 876

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Here's 3 that braved the cold, grey, wet day. Overall, it turned out to be a great day afterall!

(L-R: Bharat (me), David & Mihai (Mike))

I brought my 500CM. David Brought his Toyo 4x5 and a Bessa. Mihai brought his 500CM and an OM-1.

The weather kept most of the crowds away, so it it wasn't as busy. The "Villagers" were friendly and accomodating. Hope to develope the results over the holidays.

It was a pleasure meeting and shooting with you gentlemen. Look forward to doing it again soon.

Cheers, Bharat

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It was a pleasure meeting and shooting with you gentlemen. Look forward to doing it again soon.
    For me too, it was a great pleasure meeting you. Despite the weather I had fun and I have a feeling we got few keepers. Will keep every one posted as soon as I get to my darkroom.
    Look forward to more outings like this. Cheers,
    Mihai Costea

"There's more to the picture
    Than meets the eye." - Neil Young

Galleries:My PN & My APUG

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yes, great day out shooting, and terrific to hang out with you guys. I should have a few to post in the next day or two. And, uh, sorry for ruining that otherwise fine photograph above.
    Considerably AWOL at the present time...

Archive/Blog: http://davidwilliamwhite.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ah...you guys make me miss the village so much. Can't wait to see your images!
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was thinking about going, but the poor lighting (rainy and overcast) (at least from my part of the GTA) kept me home. I filled my time processing 20 rolls of 120/120/35mm in c-41 and b&w.

I had exposed these films in a model session on Saturday afternoon and evening, and Sunday morning. I hosted the shoot, as part of a sleep over with her kids and my kids hanging out together, and out of trouble with respect to the model, this photographer, and his photo assistanat (my gracious wife).

I had taken Friday as a holday to load cameras, set lighting, clean up and get areas ready to be used as sets, and to get meals prepared in advance.

Yesterday I had another holiday day, and I proceeded to sleeve the dried films, contact printed with b&w and RA-4, editted, and printed samples of all of the colour, and most of the b&w images that I am making as a sample book.

Such efforts remind me of why I should keep this as a hobby, and stop dreaming that I could want to do it full time. I should have gone to your group shoot; it would have been much less stress full, but I would have then been even more back logged to get caught up.
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wow, Mike, that sounds like quite a busy weekend, and hope you'll be able to share some images soon. Know what you mean about backlog: I haven't even printed stuff I shot over the summer yet.

At the risk of throwing another shoot into the works, any interest in Markham Airport?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    At the risk of throwing another shoot into the works, any interest in Markham Airport?
    David, I took the time to look at your APUG gallery and I remember now three images that blew my mind at the time: Grampa, Parshin and Lindsay. I actually left comments back then. Great work.
    About the Markham airport, I'm interested provided we are allowed to get in (haven't checked the place yet).
    Mihai Costea

"There's more to the picture
    Than meets the eye." - Neil Young

Galleries:My PN & My APUG

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Some...

...4x5 neg scans of BCPV...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bcpv-1.jpg   bcpv-2.jpg   bcpv-3.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Some...

...35mm neg scans of BCPV. Bessa R3a w/25mm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bcpv-8.jpg   bcpv-7.jpg   bcpv-6.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

And lastly...

....the Hassy Squad. Bessa R3a w/25mm c/v lens.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bcpv-4.jpg   bcpv-5.jpg  

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin