Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,197   Posts: 1,531,404   Online: 896

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Photo/Camera Show -- Sunday May 16th, 2010

Reminder on "The Big One" put on by the Photographic Historical Society of Canada at Martin Grove & 7 this weekend.

Buy, sell, swap vintage cameras, darkroom equipment, accessories. Go to phsc.ca for details.
    Considerably AWOL at the present time...

Archive/Blog: http://davidwilliamwhite.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I was there. I ended up buying two things I don't need, and one turned out not to work. Gotta call the guy and see what he says.

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I passed on this one after scoring a load of short-dated 120 in October that's still mostly unused in the fridge. The pure schlock quotient seems to be creeping up, along with the prevalence of delusional pricing. I'm usually done well with an hour after visiting the "film guy" and a couple of trusted dealers and looking for offbeat stuff like mug shots, etc. Table count seems to be dropping, too. Will be curious to see how many turn up at the International auction.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've stopped going for the same reasons. Same people (film guy is always good), but most of it is pretty much the same old stuff. Not a lot for LF folks. The stuff that is good is overpriced.

Marek
    Marek Warunkiewicz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    CGW and Marek,

- YUP! -

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin