Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,924   Posts: 1,556,683   Online: 1184

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

First Exhibit Starting July 17.

I have my first exhibit In the Shadow of the GTA Greenbelt with two friends at Sovereign House out in Oakville starting July 17, if you are the west end of the GTA you are more than welcome to come out and look.

All my prints were done on an enlarger while my co exhibitors have gone with a hybrid process.

Sovereign House is located on 7 West River St. in Oakville's Bronte Village neighbourhood and is open Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday's from 1 to 4 PM.
    In the Shadow of the GTA Greenbelt runs from July 17 to 28, 2010.

Please visit for details, directions etc.

http://gtagreenbeltexhibit.blogspot.com/
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Good luck with the Show Bill.

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Looks timely and interesting.Too little photographic attention is paid to the costs of GTA sprawl. Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We wanted to explore both the pressures the GTA Greenbelt faced and the beauty of it as well. I'm very happy how all our prints turned out and I can't wait to hang them next week.
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie View Post
    Good luck with the Show Bill.
    Thanks Bob!
    Ferris Bueller

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin