Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,294   Posts: 1,535,535   Online: 1059

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

My Gallery Show: Still Life Study

I would like to let everyone in the GTA know that I have a show hanging for the month of July at the Kodiak Gallery in the Distillery District (across from the Mill Street Brew Pub). The theme is Still Life but some of my landscapes are available at the same gallery.
    If any of you have the chance to stop by, I would really like to hear any comments you have. I am in attendance on the weekends.

Here is the official announcement:
    Attached Files
    Tim N. Roscoe

Celebrating
    Canadian Landscape

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Extension of my show

I am very pleased to report that there have been a few sales and this exhibit has been extended for the month of August. For any of you in the Toronto area, please drop by and let me know via posted comments or email what your thoughts are. This exhibit focuses mainly on the idea of being able to find poetic or artistic vision (or whatever you want to call it) in common everyday surroundings. However, the gallery also has several of my landscape studies on display.
    Tim N. Roscoe

Celebrating
    Canadian Landscape

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin