Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,688   Posts: 1,548,726   Online: 1231

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to MF!

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Figured I might as well jump in here too. New member and new to MF, just picked up a Mamiya 6.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to the home of real photography, from the land of the endless mountains of north central Pa.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Finding reasonably priced film and dev/print services are crucial to enjoying yourself around the GTA. There really aren't that many quality film-friendly labs left outside of Silvano's and TIW. Silvano's probably has the best prices on film. There's so much to shoot around the GTA- what interests you?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm into architecture, landscapes and about anything static I've yet to really learn much about photographing people!

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Suggest a site/location/subject for an outing and offer to organize it. You'll likely get some bites depending on where you are in the GTA.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by CGW View Post
    Finding reasonably priced film and dev/print services are crucial to enjoying yourself around the GTA. There really aren't that many quality film-friendly labs left outside of Silvano's and TIW. Silvano's probably has the best prices on film. There's so much to shoot around the GTA- what interests you?
    Downtown Camera's pretty good for the dev side of things as well, and there's always Colourgenics if you can afford them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello Michel and welcome to APUG.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I assume you are in the GTA area since you posted in the Toronto regional forum. Welcome to APUG and the MF world. I like going out with people and have been on several photo-shoots with APUG colleagues. Do you have any suggestion or location in mind?
    Mihai Costea

"There's more to the picture
    Than meets the eye." - Neil Young

Galleries:My PN & My APUG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin