Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,921   Posts: 1,584,832   Online: 1071

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sodium sulfite is probably the most-stocked photography chemical, and it should be available off the shelf in any halfway decent photo shop (even the ones that have mostly "gone" digital), or you can get it through other sources, such as Photographer's Formulary. You can order online from the Formulary.

You could also probably use Hypo Clearing Agent.

I envy you for still having some 665. I didn't care for using 55 in a 4x5 camera all that much, but I loved using 665 in a Mamiya Universal or RB. I hope it still works!
    Last edited by 2F/2F; 07-30-2010 at 02:59 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Have you tried Henry's on Queen E? Just down the street toward yonge is International Camera exchange (or something like it): Both places had a variety of developers, stops, and fixers. I was there yesterday. The latter place had more than Henry's-I presume they'd have what you need.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin