Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,771   Posts: 1,484,314   Online: 1069

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format

Toronto Zombie Walk 2010

Anyone hankering for some street photography?

http://www.torontozombiewalk.ca/photo_gallery.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I photographed it 5 years ago -- there were a lot more photographers than zombies, although if they're up to 6000 zombies then I think the tide has turned (or maybe there a lot more photographers-turned-zombies about?). It's a lot of fun if you have a chance to go, especially capturing the expressions of onlookers who are not quite sure how they ended up in the path of a zombie procession.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    35mm
    I was there last year and there was no shortage of zombies! Definitely a great event with lots of photographic opportunities. If I go again this year I may bring my TLR along...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dwmitch...7622722055168/

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I thought about a Mamiya 645 with a power grip or a Bronica SQ-B but I may succumb to dragging the "monster" RB67 Pro S to the party. Friends who shot MF the last few marches had no problems arranging posed zombies. Should be fun.That's why I posted.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hehe, I went as Morticia last year. We were swamped by photographers, but it was lots of fun. I may dress up again, but I'll take my camera this time!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin