Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,202   Posts: 1,531,566   Online: 1121

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    No worries...I know what you mean. I usually go with the view camera, but I'm likewise thinking about going fast and light with a rangefinder.

Quote Originally Posted by naeroscatu View Post
    ...I was just thinking outloud. I love challenges so see you there
    Considerably AWOL at the present time...

Archive/Blog: http://davidwilliamwhite.blogspot.com

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Distillery should be fun. Like David, I've had better luck around the edges and checking out the less obvious corners. Will probably bring a Bronica SQ-B and an F3 or N90s. Mamiya RB67 if I have a large breakfast and/or stay home the night before...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is awesome! Seriously all this positive feedback is making my week!

As for cameras, hm, I'm thinking my Contax G2 with the 45mm lens, maybe my F3 with the 50 1.4 AI-S, and the Rollei. Not to mention a handful of film.
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have no idea what camera/s I'll pack with me, maybe my Rollei and a FM2 or perhaps just a pair of F2s.
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Axle View Post
    When: April 30th, 2011
    Time: 1:00pm
    Where: The Distillery District (People, Buildings...) meeting at Balzac's Coffee and Roastery

How to get there:
    The Distillery District is located at Trinity & Mill Streets, the 72 Pape Bus at Yonge & Front will take you right past the main Entrance, Balzac's is located right along that main section.

I hope to see a lot of you there! Feel Free to Bring friends, this is an informal event, so no need to RSVP!
    Just a bump.

Also upcoming (May 15th) is the PHSC fair at the Soccer Centre on Martingrove. See http://phsc.ca/camera/?page_id=396.

Then on Saturday May 21st, I've planned a shoot at Hamilton Harbour for all those that can come out. I'll start a new thread shortly.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've been at the last camera show in Thornhill last Sun; my wallet is still bleeding but I closed few gaps in my collection.
    Nice spring schedule ahead. I will do my best to show up on all these events. Thanks for the heads up David.
    Mihai Costea

"There's more to the picture
    Than meets the eye." - Neil Young

Galleries:My PN & My APUG

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I scooped up a minty Rolleicord IV up at the Thornhill show for $220. In fact I'm using it this weekend.
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    35mm
    There's been a fat sign on Balzac's door for the past couple of years--"Photography strictly forbidden." Not that it ever stopped me, the place has some great light in the afternoon (not at 1 o'clock though).

I want to see their faces when we descend on them with forty smoking barrels!

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilk View Post
    There's been a fat sign on Balzac's door for the past couple of years--"Photography strictly forbidden." Not that it ever stopped me, the place has some great light in the afternoon (not at 1 o'clock though).

I want to see their faces when we descend on them with forty smoking barrels!

That's only 20 TLRs...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Axle View Post
    When: April 30th, 2011
    Time: 1:00pm
    Where: The Distillery District (People, Buildings...) meeting at Balzac's Coffee and Roastery

How to get there:
    The Distillery District is located at Trinity & Mill Streets, the 72 Pape Bus at Yonge & Front will take you right past the main Entrance, Balzac's is located right along that main section.

I hope to see a lot of you there! Feel Free to Bring friends, this is an informal event, so no need to RSVP!
    Bump. Two weeks!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin