Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,979   Posts: 1,523,747   Online: 1182

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Excellent work below deck with the 645 on your flicker page, Alex.
    Considerably AWOL at the present time...

Archive/Blog: http://davidwilliamwhite.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    On my way to the Hamilton meet-up I stopped at the Camtech store on Concession Street. I have a Nikon lens that needs attention and Roger is very knowledgeable.
    On the same street there is a Tim Horton’s where I lined up for a coffee. Right before placing the order I notice a fellow in the parking lot holding a pair of big parrots on his shoulders. I run out to my car and pick-up the first camera I can get reach in the trunk.
    It happens to be this beat-up Nikon F that I bought about one year ago for $14.99 from Value Village in good working condition. This is the camera that I always keep in my car because it looks like it went through a war and nothing worse can ever happen to it.
    I go to our fellow and ask him if I can take a picture; he said yes but not with my face in it; last time when some one took picture of me and my parrots I saw my face on Facebook the next day. He then walks to a fence a puts the parrots down so I can photograph. I took two shots because I had to run to our meeting. The one here turned out pretty nice – sunny sixteen on the last piece of APX100 that I had. I really miss this film.
    Anyway here it is developed in D-76, 1:1. I used a Nikon 100mm/ F2.8 lens.

Mihai Costea

"There's more to the picture
    Than meets the eye." - Neil Young

Galleries:My PN & My APUG

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by David William White View Post
    Excellent work below deck with the 645 on your flicker page, Alex.
    Thanks! Can you believe those were shot at f/3.5? Damn I love that camera.
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin