Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,468   Posts: 1,570,837   Online: 1050

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I called KHB once a few years back and was not impress with who answered the phone. That and the fact they wanted to sell me a Devere 504 manual for $50 which was a spiral bound booklet on inkjet paper. Thanks but no thanks.....
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I bought several manuals there, well they're really just photocopies, and not cheap ones at that. Really didn't want to spend my time trying to find free ones online so I sucked it up paid...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by CGW View Post
    Business couldn't be that good! Don't recall seeing rent-a-cops directing customer traffic around the place...
    Best Place to buy darkroom equipment. They have everything. I'm not sure about the employees statement, I only see one person running the entire place. Very knowledgeable.

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    There is a guy named Bob Carnie that has some extra darkroom equipment. He runs a lab. I forget what it's called, but he is a member here.

Jon
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Burlington camera.
    my Film Flickr. aslo, using enlarger, in the darkroom.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Axle View Post
    Also if you're looking for another source, Burlington Camera, their basement is almost all dedicated to Darkroom equipment and supplies. http://www.burlingtoncamera.com/
    I second the motion for Burlington Camera. Not only is their basement full of darkroom goodies (both new and used), but the people who work their told me not to buy things because I would be wasting my money.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    sorry its time sensitive but there's camera show this Sunday. will have to dig up the flyer but it's at the Delta Hotel off the 401, Kennedy exit.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by canuhead View Post
    sorry its time sensitive but there's camera show this Sunday. will have to dig up the flyer but it's at the Delta Hotel off the 401, Kennedy exit.
    yes! I'll be there hunting down film.

Anyways, Flyer: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...Nov%202014.pdf
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin