Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,577   Posts: 1,545,714   Online: 809

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Yes downtown as I barely know where anything is!
    Kensington Market sound alright? Was thinking maybe meet at College & Bathurst (by Sneaky Dee's) & head from there. Sound OK?
    "Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and you've got their shoes."

MY BLOG - www.reservedatalltimes.com
    YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THIS SITE - www.colincorneau.com
    INSTAGRAM: colincorneau

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Back home to reality now (ie. bills, work, etc). Had a great day with vilk -- any good photography expedition starts out with a few pints.

Hope to meet more next time out -- look for outtakes to be put up in a gallery here soon.

thanks all
    Colin
    "Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and you've got their shoes."

MY BLOG - www.reservedatalltimes.com
    YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THIS SITE - www.colincorneau.com
    INSTAGRAM: colincorneau

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Corneau View Post
    Back home to reality now (ie. bills, work, etc). Had a great day with vilk -- any good photography expedition starts out with a few pints.

Hope to meet more next time out -- look for outtakes to be put up in a gallery here soon.

thanks all
    Colin
    Looking forward to the pix and your next trip to TO. Cheers!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin