Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,688   Posts: 1,548,667   Online: 1224

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Lee Carmichael

Images
    Good Evening,

My computer was on the fritz back in late July/early August, so this is the first I heard about Lee. We once did a print exchange, and I met him in the chat room on various occasions. Very sorry to learn belatedly of his passing.

Mark--Thanks for reactivating this thread.

Konical

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm really sorry to hear this and my heartfelt condolences to his family and friends. I'm new here but have been spending the last week or so reading everything on APUG about split contrast printing and other darkroom threads. Lee's posts were particularly helpful and I was looking forward to exchanging chat with him on this forum. I just want to say that because he was prolific and helpful and willing to share his experience here, it will still be here for others like myself to learn from.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    my sincere condolences why do the good guys always go first?i will cherish the prints i have from his work. i hope there is a darkroom in heaven!
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin