Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,010   Posts: 1,524,633   Online: 1000

+ Reply to Thread
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

More details about this subforum..

Hi All,

This forum is intended as a place to remember those APUGers who have passed away. It is a private forum open only to registered users. I have restricted the access so that any email addresses and contact details posted in the notices are not indexed by external search engines and spam harvested. I will try to standardize each notice so that the original post contains links to the members post history, gallery and contact details etc. I have started moving previous notices into the subforum, If I have missed any please let me know.

Thanks,
    Sean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is a fine thing to be doing, Sean. I hope, as you do, that it is rarely used.
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    http://www.apug.org/forums/forum47/4...ssed-away.html

Not sure if he was a member here but he was very active and well respected at cinematography.com ...
    Cleared the bowel problem, working on the consonants...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Dr. Bob and Flotsam are missed. Both eagerly contributed with their insight & knowledge; and they were gentlemen in the truest sense.
    van Huyck Photo
    "Progress is only a direction, and it's often the wrong direction"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin