Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,290   Posts: 1,535,403   Online: 781

DF

My Apologies To Ilford/Harmon

I really jumped the gun when I posted "No Show". I just found out about this event at the last minute and scanned the sponser page for "Ilford" and posted on impulse.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I rather think it is the industry to blame for sharing names on several companies.

And it happened to me too at some Photokina fair... Welcome to the club.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's nice that you are apologizing, but I would be concerned if I were you that they might be followers of P. T. Barnum.

In particular, this comment that has been attributed to him: "I don't care what they say about me, just make sure they spell my name right!"

Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin