Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,894   Posts: 1,520,881   Online: 1112

Shooter
    35mm

WeWearTees t-shirt and free film offer

A while ago, this link came up on APUG's top banner add for an Ilford t-shirt and a free roll of film with purchase...

Free film and shirt

I put the link in my Amazon.com wish list using there "Add to Wish List" button and lo and behold, my wife bought it for me for father's day. This is me wearing the shirt.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0846-M.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	70366

Well, the shirt itself is ok, it's a gift after all, but the shirt and promotion are apparently NOT the same for USA and UK customers. This shirt came via cafepress.com and to be honest, it's pretty poorly printed for such a simple graphic (see below). The curious thing is that no mention was made of the free film, according to my wife. Is that correct or did cafepress not get it right or did they run out? It did say while supplies last.

(Printed image on shirt)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	i-Q6HMDKx-L.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	194.4 KB 
ID:	70367
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    35mm
    I researched further. Turns out my wife didn't use the link at all. She somehow found the graphic online and used cafepress. She says she tried to use the link but the site was down.
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin