Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,523   Posts: 1,572,329   Online: 958

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear All,

I will speak to the team re 4 x 10 ( no promises ) I am also listening re UK and European demand, please give us the opportunity to sort out the USA and then
    I will follow up European opportunities, promise

Simon.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Simon,

Thanks for investigating the option on 4x10!

Steve

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Don't forget--220 is ULF too! 6x144!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    My name is André MOUTON, from France. My company, TAOS PHOTOGRAPHIC ( www.taosphotographic.com) is fully involved in large format photography. I have asked to Ilford to distribute some ULF sheet films for the EU community. I would be pleased to know if some of you would be interested by which specific formats and would agree to support me in my approach.

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    André, I'm always interested in 30x40cm film. And 24x30cm too, even if I have no camera in that size (yet).
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I am also interested in 30x40 cm film for an English 12x15" camera. I don't know how standardised the sheets are/were for this oddball size, but assuming the prices are in line with film area I'd rather shave a few mm off a 30x40 mm sheet than cut down 12x20. I am also thinking of making an 11x14 reducing back for my camera, so European availability of sheets in that size is of interest for me.

I don't expect to be buying film in any quantitiy for six months or so, but I would warmly encourage any effort to get a European dealer organised.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Thank you Ole and Struand for your interest. I put you down on my list.
    André

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin