Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,204   Online: 862

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I am interested in knowing what the minimum order for 13x18 FP4 (assuming this goes under the ULF designation) would be? Even a ballpark figure, knowing if it's 10, 25 or 50 boxes that makes the minimum, would be great.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Sure would be great if Delta in 5x7 wasn't a special order but just a regular item.
    Rob
    Rob Skeoch
    This is my blog http://thepicturedesk.blogspot.com/
    This my website for photo supplies...
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    This is my website for Rangfinder gear
    www.rangefinderstore.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Santamaura View Post
    It's regularly available as a special order. See this page:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...goryNavigation
    Either I didn't notice when posting that or it's changed since, but B&H requires a 45 box minimum order of 5x7 Delta 100! A better alternative seems to be Badger, although their listing says "limited quantity."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerevan View Post
    I am interested in knowing what the minimum order for 13x18 FP4 (assuming this goes under the ULF designation) would be? Even a ballpark figure, knowing if it's 10, 25 or 50 boxes that makes the minimum, would be great.
    Its in the Prophot Paris catalogue. Might be worth checking their stock?

http://www.prophot.com/rev/prophot?langue=us

Barry

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Nordfoto has Delta 100 and HP5+ is 13x18cm in stock - minimum order €200 outside Germany. That's per order not for each film.

I bought a lot of their final stock of APX100 in 13x18 - and didn't find it at all difficult to fill the minimum order...
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Santamaura View Post
    Simon, until you posted this J&C was the only Web mention I'd seen of a new special order period. I just checked B&H, which is mute on the subject, and The View Camera Store, which still has closing and shipping dates for the first round in late 2005 / early 2006. I hope Wynit will encourage all its retailers to promote the new special order opportunity.
    Ilford's Distributor in the US, Wynit knows nothing about the ULF Special Order. I've emailed Simon asking him to contact Wynit and to let us know how we participate this year.

About the website, We'll be making changes after the first of the year which will allow us to update info in a more timely manner.

Fred Newman

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin