Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,993   Posts: 1,524,254   Online: 993

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

ULF : ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Ltd

Dear All,

As you will have seen we are manufacturing ULF film in FP4+ and HP5+ once again very early in 2007.

Just to make it absolutely clear ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited have a USA distributor Wynit Inc who distribute all ILFORD photo products in North America, all reseller orders are supplied via Wynit Inc.

We have no exclusive resellers, all our previous ULF reseller partners, including J & C will once again be offering the range of ULF films supplied via Wynit, and providing they reach the minimum order requirements will be manufactured by ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited in the UK.

Simon. ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited:

Shooter
    Large Format
    Simon -

Thanks for the clarification, but above all, MANY THANKS to you and your team for your continuing efforts to respond to our special needs and interests. I am looking forward to participating in this round as in the last.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Mr Galley

Will this new fangled paper you have made be available in a Warmtone version any time soon?
    enquiring minds need to know

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

4x10 on the list?

Simon,

Once again - thank you very much!

I was wondering if 4x10 has been added to the list? When I spoke to Fred Newman it had not been added nor a SKU number assigned. Is there anything we can do to help convince the powers that be that a sku should be added??? What would be the min order to ensure that it is made?

Again - thanks for all of your support to this community!

Steve

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Simon, is there any chance Ilford might offer HP5+ in 3.25x4.25 format? I would be a buyer, and I know another photographer (not on APUG) Who would probably buy as well.

Best regards,

Sanders McNew

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanders McNew View Post
    Simon, is there any chance Ilford might offer HP5+ in 3.25x4.25 format? I would be a buyer, and I know another photographer (not on APUG) Who would probably buy as well.

Best regards,

Sanders McNew
    ditto here on buying HP5+ in 3x4.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    ...We have no exclusive resellers, all our previous ULF reseller partners, including J & C will once again be offering the range of ULF films...
    Simon, until you posted this J&C was the only Web mention I'd seen of a new special order period. I just checked B&H, which is mute on the subject, and The View Camera Store, which still has closing and shipping dates for the first round in late 2005 / early 2006. I hope Wynit will encourage all its retailers to promote the new special order opportunity.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dear Simon,
    Any chance you are willing to supply Delta 100 in 5x7"? I don't think it will reduce FP4+ sales as they have very different looks. I don't enjoy trimming 13x18cm sheets, but do it on a regular basis.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by TimVermont View Post
    ...Any chance you are willing to supply Delta 100 in 5x7"?...
    It's regularly available as a special order. See this page:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...goryNavigation

Shooter
    Large Format
    Count me among the 3.25x4.25 crowd!

Also, to follow up on Sal's post, the offering can't be a success if nobody knows about it. Please do encourage the eligible ULF reseller partners to wake up and help customers find their way to this opportunity.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin