Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,546,053   Online: 909

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wooten View Post
    I believe you can order on line with Fred Newman....View Camera Store....I will be doing so shortly..

View Camera Store is a sponsor of Apug and can be accessed at the bottom of the Apug home page in the advertisers section.
    David, I'll have the website updated sometime this week. In the meantime email me and I'll send a PDF of our too low to advertise prices. Fred

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by frednewman View Post
    David, I'll have the website updated sometime this week. In the meantime email me and I'll send a PDF of our too low to advertise prices. Fred

Fred you da man!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

7x11 and 4x10 shooters...

7x11 Ilford

The 2006 ULF purchase came up short on minimums to get 7x11 film cut. I am hoping that more 7x11 shooters place their orders for FP4+ (my favorite) or HP5+ to ensure that we succesfully can have some film made for us.

Which of you 7x11 shooters have placed your order yet or are planning to??? I have placed my order...

4x10 Ilford

After a lot of pressure it appears that 4x10 is also a SKU (although the actual # is still forthcoming) and could be made. I am sure that Kerry has placed or will place his order... how about the other 4x10 shooters out there? Fred has my request and is awaiting the SKU...

Steve

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve_7x View Post
    7x11 Ilford

The 2006 ULF purchase came up short on minimums to get 7x11 film cut. I am hoping that more 7x11 shooters place their orders for FP4+ (my favorite) or HP5+ to ensure that we succesfully can have some film made for us.

Which of you 7x11 shooters have placed your order yet or are planning to??? I have placed my order...
    Steve - I will be placing an order for 7x11 HP5+.

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    7 x 17 shooters can also load 7 x 11, as can 11 x 14....11/7 = 1.57...almost the golden mean.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    To Follow FP4+ 4 x 10 59.98

To Follow HP5+ 4 x 10 59.98

The catalog numbers for the 4 x 10 will follow in the next week or so:

Simon Galley : ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited
    Simon,

I called one of your resellers to place an order this afternoon and they still didn't have product codes for the 4x10 films. Can you please post them here?

Thanks,
    Kerry

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    This post should be bumped everyday until the first. This is the 1st time I've seen it. Fortunately I have time.

Thanks Simon

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlibersky View Post
    This post should be bumped everyday until the first. This is the 1st time I've seen it. Fortunately I have time.
    I posted a reminder and in the LF Forum earlier today. It seems like this year's Ilford ULF program is a lot less publicized and generating a lot less discussion than last year's Kodak and Ilford programs.

I admit I've been procrastinating trying to decide how much and which formats to buy, but I plan to call tomorrow and place my order - and encourage others to do likewise.

Kerry

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I called B&H they told me they have the 2-1/4x3-1/4 in stock. Could this be an earlier run? I have not looked for it before.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlibersky View Post
    I called B&H they told me they have the 2-1/4x3-1/4 in stock. Could this be an earlier run? I have not looked for it before.
    HP5 in that size is a stock item. Shows as: "Normally In Stock" in the Ilford PAL (Product Availability List).

Cheers, Bob.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin