Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,472   Online: 950

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    I missed the pre-order, as I didn't think I would be able to afford or get a 14x17 so fast. But, I was able to place adds and find someone with one box to spare and he told me to call Galzers, they told me they could get some more FP4, that would be fine but I'm hoping there was an over run on the HP5. Any chance in that? Thank you again for helping us.
    Phillip

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    Dear All,

Regarding ' Next Year ' or 'next make' of ULF , I have read all your comments and suggestions and will try and ensure we have it run smoother, one obvious one is that we communicate to the whole ULF community better, we cannot do with advertising, but Press Realeases should be OK ( minimal cost )

Anyway, I will keep you all informed

Regards & again, many thanks to all those who ordered and value ILFORD ULF film.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited:
    I would certainly not mind to have my name and email inserted in a mailing list managed by Ilford, so that we can be notified when the next ULF run takes place. This would be _on_top_ of press releases. I think that overcommunicating in this specific instance is perfectly OK: customers won't complain, I am pretty sure

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mammolo View Post
    I would certainly not mind to have my name and email inserted in a mailing list managed by Ilford, so that we can be notified when the next ULF run takes place. This would be _on_top_ of press releases. I think that overcommunicating in this specific instance is perfectly OK: customers won't complain, I am pretty sure
    I totally concur! I hope Ilford will add my email address for notices on placing future ULF orders. I was able to place an order through Freestyle for several boxes of 11x14, but have not received it yet. Has anyone received anything on their order? Thanks. Jon
    Everyone has a constitutional right to be an idiot; that does not mean you should exercise your right!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I'm one of the Ilford ULF dealers supplying the product through Wynit in Canada.

I've received some of the not so popular sizes like 7x17 over the last few weeks but it's hard to know if they're part of the new production or just film that was already in the pipeline.

I haven't received any of the real hard to find sizes like 10x12 or 16x20.

I'm not sure 11x14 is part of the ULF program.... since it's listed with Ilford as a regular stock item. I have been able to get HP5 in 11x14 when needed, and keep a box in stock.

I'll be talking with Wynit today so I'll post any new information I might get.

-Rob
    Rob Skeoch
    This is my blog http://thepicturedesk.blogspot.com/
    This my website for photo supplies...
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    This is my website for Rangfinder gear
    www.rangefinderstore.com

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I talked with Wynit today about the ULF shipment and all they could say was "pretty soon".
    They did have dates for....

FP4 in 7x17 .... end of June
    FP4 11x14 ... next week
    FP4 5x12 ... July 6

Those were the only ones I asked about.

-Rob
    Rob Skeoch
    www.rangefinderstore.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Skeoch View Post
    I talked with Wynit today about the ULF shipment and all they could say was "pretty soon".
    They did have dates for....

FP4 in 7x17 .... end of June
    FP4 11x14 ... next week
    FP4 5x12 ... July 6

Those were the only ones I asked about.

-Rob
    Thanks for the update Rob. FP4 11x14 is what I ordered. Jon
    Everyone has a constitutional right to be an idiot; that does not mean you should exercise your right!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Just to keep people up-dated. I recieved a note from Wynit/Ilford this week that they have shipped the ULF 10x12 FP4 that I had on order.
    Rob Skeoch
    www.rangefinderstore.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just to update everyone on delivery of ULF order, I just received an email from Freestyle 6/29/07 confirming shipment of my FP4 11x14 film. I hope others receive their orders soon. Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anyone got their 4x10s yet?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Got my 6.5"x8.5" last night from Freestyle.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin