Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,760   Online: 852

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    Dear Petzi

Good for you....well done !

Simon.
    It is good for my customers. Thanks for the opportunity. I hope someone buys the film. Most people who are interested have probably ordered in the USA or UK by now.
    Last edited by Petzi; 03-27-2007 at 01:04 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    If you're not taking your camera...there's no reason to travel. --APUG member bgilwee

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I did try to order film from the UK but Ilford told Silverprint that the minimum order was 6 boxes per film type (size 14x17 in my case ... ouch), so I gave up and ordered it all from the US.

Make sure you have no such strings attached.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think we should reward Ilford/Harman for their show of support - by supporting THEM, unconditionally... and choosing to use Ilford products in place of another, when faced with a decision between that - and an competing product, even though, under certain conditions, that product might be just a little less expensive. In doing this, we are ensuring the availability of quality products in the future. I think Mr. Galley's gesture is really worthy of our support. What do you think?

Ilford is a great company. They have a great product and great service. It doesn't get better than that. I salute you! Emile/www.deleon-ulf.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    I think we should reward Ilford/Harman for their show of support - by supporting THEM, unconditionally...
    I think we should support Ilfrod/Harman, but not unconditionally. I will support them until they do something I deem not supportable (whatever that might be).
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just a reminder.....31st is the deadline. Don't miss out on it....remember April 1st is April Fool's Day.

I just ordered 2 boxes of fp4+ 11x14 ($400 plus shipping) from Freestyle. Get you order in and support Ilford!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear All,

Just a quick note to say the orders have arrived from the US and UK, they have improved significantly ( but as an FYI still less than 50% of last year ) so many thanks to all who ordered, and many thanks to anyone who upped their order, I will keep you informed of mnfc progress. I am holiday next week, so nothing before week after next.

Once again thank you for ordering and valuing ILFORD photo products

Regards

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited

Shooter
    Large Format
    Personally finding this news a little disappointing to hear - hope the guys at Ilford Harmon don't feel that too. Hope the 50% is rectifiable for next year. Also hope this is a blip rather than a trend.

Enjoy your well-deserved vacation Simon.

Happy Easter.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I suspect this will be the blip, not the trend, because folks last year probably ordered far more than they expected to need, not knowing how often or in what quantity Ilford would be cutting their specific sizes. Now that this will be an annual event, and Ilford has committed to cutting their size regardless of pre-order quantity, I would think orders should be up next year as folks work through their overstock.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear All,

We are not disappointed in the least, I think the Flying Camera is probably 'on the money' as they say...

Also lets not forget ULF is an expanding part of analog photography. Also thansk to APUG my 'T' shirt sales should make up any shortfall.....!!!

Regards

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin