Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,320   Posts: 1,536,854   Online: 1148

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

ILFORD Photo ' Back To School' Offers :

Dear All,

Just a quick note to let you know of the ILFORD Photo 'back to school' offers that are now appearing on the shelves in the USA & Canada : Obviously these are primarily aimed at the student market but I thought apuggers should know. Multigrade below is RC Multigrade IV

100 Sheets Multigrade 10" x 8" ( Gloss or Pearl ) + 3 HP5+ 135-36 FREE OF CHARGE

50 Sheets Multigrade 10" x 8 " ( Gloss or Pearl ) + 6" x 6" Multigrade Filter Pack : SPECIAL VALUE OFFER

25 Sheets Multigrade 10" x 8" ( Gloss or Pearl ) + 2 HP5+ 135-36 : SPECIAL VALUE OFFER

25 Sheets Multigrade 10" x 8" ( Gloss or Pearl ) + 15 Sheets FREE OF CHARGE ( Making a 40 sheet pack )

Whilst 'back to school' is very much US / Canada based, we have not forgotten our other very important markets :

UK & Australia / New Zealand :

100 Sheets Multigrade 10" x 8" ( Gloss or Pearl ) + 20 sheets FREE OF CHARGE ( Making a 120 sheet box )

25 Sheets Multigrade 10" x 8" ( Gloss or Pearl ) + 10 sheets FREE OF CHARGE ( Making a 35 sheet pack )

Europe
    ______

100 Sheets Multigrade 17.8 x 24 cm ( Gloss or Pearl ) + 20 sheets FREE OF CHARGE ( Making a 120 sheet box )

25 Sheets Multigrade 17.8 x 24 cm ( Gloss or Pearl ) + 10 sheets FREE OF CHARGE ( Making a 35 sheet pack )

Kind Regards

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I actually just bought one of the 50 sheets of multigrade with the 6x6 filters! Heck of a good deal!!

Thanks, Simon!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Hi Simon,
    Now I wish you would run a special offer on 11 x 14 MG WT FB in 500 packs especially for old codgers!! I just love this stuff..Evan Clarke

Shooter
    35mm
    Nice one Simon. Is there a particular reason why Satin isn't included? It's the same price as Glossy and Pearl normally. Maybe its not as popular with students or indeed the general public and if so maybe the economics of preparing 120 sheet boxes can't be justified under the special offer.

Just curious. MGIV nowadays seldom if ever seems to be beaten on price, making good value even better.

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear Pentaxuser,

You are quite correct in your assumption that Satin surface sales are low compared to Gloss and Pearl, therefore promo packs are not justified.

Regards

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Simon

How do we get hold of these promotional packs?

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Phill,

Silverprint seem to be advertising the promotional packs on their website.

www.silverprint.co.uk

Tom.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    Dear Pentaxuser,

You are quite correct in your assumption that Satin surface sales are low compared to Gloss and Pearl, therefore promo packs are not justified.

Regards

Thanks Simon. Concise and logical but that's nothing compared to its REAL value as a response which is RESPONDING TO A CUSTOMER'S QUERY.

I wonder if there might just be a correlation between that and repeat business. Nah, can't be. A lot of other companies don't think so. I wonder where they all went?

regards

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just did some interesting figures regarding 8x10" MGIV RC paper in this country.

I have often bought the 250 sheet packs as they were the cheapest way to buy this product. Worked out at $1.04 a sheet.

However after finding the 120 sheets in the 100 sheet promotional packs that became the cheapest. Worked out at $0.98 a sheet.

Now I see that there are 25 sheet packets with an extra 10 sheets, purchasing 4 packets and ending up with 140 sheets, the cost will be $0.91 a sheet.

This is obviously the way to go, pity it isn't as very well known about in stores. I'll be in my local store on Saturday morning, I will enquire, and/or place an order for when they do come in.

I need about 500 sheets so 15 packets will be a nice round figure. Also, the students I have, will be able to afford more easily, these smaller packets which is good, but not the greatest at storing, which is what used 100 sheet boxes are perfect for!

Mick.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear Mick,

The 25's ( 35's ) are obviously designed for students, I know we shipped lots to Australia.

Thanks for buying and valuing ILFORD Photo products

Simon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin