Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,650   Posts: 1,481,299   Online: 852

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ilford Manual

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Thank you Simon, I've received my copy.
    Jacques

Shooter
    35mm

Need the missing manual.

Our local art center "The Lyndon House" has a fantastic darkroom and I'm happy to say we have started black and white classes again for the first time in seven years. I am looking for ten or so copies of Ilford's "A Manual for the Darkroom" Catalog # 1927328 for our library. I plan to let students check them out during the duration of the class.

I couldn't find anything on Ilford's site regarding it, although I really appreciate the information that is available here: http://www.ilfordphoto.com/applications/page.asp?n=16 it's no substitute for the catalog. I'd happily pay for shipping.

Thanks,

Chad Osburn

the villages .centralflorida,USA and Germany
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fotoguy20d View Post
    I'd second the idea of a downloadable PDF.

Dan

+1
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear Chad,

Happy to send them to you: Please PM me your address.

Regarding the PDF : We cannot do it because the photographs included and showing various techniques were agreed for the book publication only, I cannot therefore publish on the web, as I am sure you realise we absolutely honour copyright relating to the photographers who work with us.

Simon ILFORD photo / HARMAN technology Limited.

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Here is the pdf, albeit in German

Hello folks,
    While looking for info on the two new Ilford FB papers (FB Classic and FB Cooltone), I stumbled onto this document, in German however. http://www.bon-image.com/de/harman/multigrade/handbuch. I agree that it is a good resource. The firm Bon-image is the German rep for Ilford.

Harvey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin